First Chiropractic Visit
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Whether you are a first time chiropractic patient, or a long time believer in natural health and well being, you will find your first visit at Summit View Health Center engaging and friendly. We pride ourselves in not only treating your symptoms, but in also helping you find your true health potential. We don’t just treat you as a number, but as a person, and ultimately a friend. Long time customers of our clinic have experienced first hand what receiving care from a friendly, knowledgable, passionate staff can do for their physical and emotional well being. We would like to invite you to experience the same. Our primary goal is to create long lasting health for you.
- We have you fill out a medical questionnaire and new patient paperwork. Click here to print your papers off before you come!
- You’ll find with your initial consultation with Dr. Gray that he doesn’t just focus on fixing your symptoms, he truly wants to heal the origin of your pain, in order to create lasting change and healing. During this consultation, you can ask questions, share your concerns and expectations.
- Dr. Gray will walk you through his role as a health provider. After a physical exam, which may include orthopedic testing, reflex assessments, muscle testing, and a specific Chiropractic evaluation, Dr. Gray will share a prognosis. In some cases x-rays may be necessary to determine an exact diagnosis. X-rays are done right in our office. Dr. Gray will go over the results of the exam and x-rays with you.
- Then, Dr. Gray may give you an adjustment and/or begin physical therapy, if needed. Adjustments shouldn’t be painful, although you may feel some discomfort until the pressure in the joint is relieved.
- Depending on your condition, Dr. Gray may schedule a series of visits for care.